Biomedics 1-Day Extra Toric offers all the significant aspects of disposable toric lenses for those with astigmatism. Biomedics 1-Day Extra Toric lenses are the perfect choice for regular use or sports and special occasions.
With CooperVision’s toric expertise, you’ll enjoy one-of-a-kind lens design and a comfortable daily toric lens wearing experience without the hassle of having to clean and store your lenses.
Note: Power -7.50 to -10.00 only available in axis 90 and axis 180.
1. For all types of lenses, your eye care practitioner will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement regime. Do not vary these. If in doubt, seek the advice of your eye care practitioner.
2. If wearing lenses on an extended wear basis, remove and dispose of your lenses the evening before you are due to replace them, inserting new lenses
the following day.
3. For lenses worn more than once, always clean and disinfect your lenses as instructed, after lens removal.
4. If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain or unexpected change in vision, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care practitioner.
5. Avoid contaminating lenses with make-up, aerosol sprays or wearing them near noxious fumes.
6. Replace damaged, infected or scratched lenses immediately.
7. Avoid long nails, which harbour bacteria and could damage the eye or lens.
A scratched eye is vulnerable to infection.
8. Keep your lenses out of the reach of children.
9. Only use your lenses for water sports if watertight goggles are worn.