Coopervision Biomedics 1 Day Extra Toric contact lenses are daily toric lenses designed specifically for those with astigmatism. These comfortable and secure contact lenses are ideal for new, regular, and occasional wearers with astigmatism. As daily lenses, they’re both exceptionally hygienic and convenient.
Biomedics 1 Day Extra Toric uses an optimized base curve to perfectly fit eyes with astigmatism, offering clear and consistent vision. A smooth lens surface means that these lenses provide frictionless wear, sitting comfortably under the eyelid. A high water content means that they are perfect for those with dry eyes as they keep your eyes hydrated and irritation-free all day long.
Note: Power -7.50 to -10.00 only available in axis 90 and axis 180.
1. For all types of lenses, your eye care practitioner will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement regime. Do not vary these. If in doubt, seek the advice of your eye care practitioner.
2. If wearing lenses on an extended wear basis, remove and dispose of your lenses the evening before you are due to replace them, inserting new lenses
the following day.
3. For lenses worn more than once, always clean and disinfect your lenses as instructed, after lens removal.
4. If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain or unexpected change in vision, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care practitioner.
5. Avoid contaminating lenses with make-up, aerosol sprays or wearing them near noxious fumes.
6. Replace damaged, infected or scratched lenses immediately.
7. Avoid long nails, which harbour bacteria and could damage the eye or lens.
A scratched eye is vulnerable to infection.
8. Keep your lenses out of the reach of children.
9. Only use your lenses for water sports if watertight goggles are worn.