Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution contains a unique preservative and wetting system designed to enhance lens performance and provide you with improved comfort.
Boston Advance™ Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution has been reformulated with patented biocompatible ingredients to lengthen lens wettability and reduce deposit formation.
While you may experience some slight blurring upon initial insertion, you may find it will provide longer, more comfortable wear for your rigid gas permeable contact lenses
This is the second step for conditioning (wetting, soaking, disinfecting) of your lenses overnight, and for wetting your lenses before and during wear.
It is important to use this after cleaning your lenses with the Boston Advance Cleaner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE To ensure proper disinfecting, all steps listed below must be followed:
1. Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution – pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
2. After cleaning with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner and rinsing, place lenses in the empty lens case and fill to the top of ridges with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
3. After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
4. Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
5. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on the bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
Description: A sterile, aqueous, buffered, slightly hypertonic solution containing a cationic cellulose derivative polymer, a cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol, and derivatized polyethylene glycol as wetting and cushioning agents; preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%) and edetate disodium (0.05%). Actions: This solution contains a patented multi-polymer cushioning system and a patented optimized preservative system to minimize ocular irritation while being effective in destroying harmful organisms when used with Boston ADVANCE® Cleaner. Indications: For wetting, disinfecting and soaking (after cleaning and rinsing) fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses. Contraindications: Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
Precautions: To ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses and contact lens solutions, always follow label directions carefully.
• Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
• Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
• Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
• After inserting your lenses, always thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
• Use before the expiration date on the container.