Bausch & Lomb Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution contains a unique preservative and wetting system designed to enhance lens performance and provide you with improved comfort. Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution has been formulated with patented biocompatible ingredients to lengthen lens wettability and reduce deposit formation. You may find it will provide longer, more comfortable wear for your rigid gas permeable contact lenses. Discard conditioning solution 90 days after opening.
This solution contains a patented multi-polymer cushioning system and a patented optimized preservative system to minimize ocular irritation. The solution is being effective in destroying harmful organisms when used with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner. Indications: For wetting, disinfecting and soaking (after cleaning and rinsing) fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses. Contraindications: Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
How To Use:
1. Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution – pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
2. After cleaning with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner and rinsing, place lenses in the empty lens case and fill to the top of ridges with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use a fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
3. After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
4. Thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
5. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on the bottle label.
Description: A sterile, aqueous, buffered, slightly hypertonic solution containing a cationic cellulose derivative polymer, a cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol, and derivatized polyethylene glycol as wetting and cushioning agents; preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%) and edetate disodium (0.05%).