Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits weekly from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort.
1) Maintains your hard lenses hygiene
2) Best to use on a weekly basis, please follow as recommended by your Eye Care Professional.
3) Up to 25 week supply
4) Please refer to product detail on usage directions or as directed by an Eye Care Professional.
How To Use:
1. After cleaning the lens, rinse it thoroughly, put it in the lens case and fill the case with Boston Advanced Conditioning Solution.
2. Add 2 drops of this medicine to each case and leave for at least 4 hours.
3. Take the lens out of the case and rinse thoroughly with Boston Advanced Conditioning Solution for about 5 seconds to prevent this drug from remaining.
1) Do not take this medicine.
2) Always use fresh products and do not reuse this medicine.
3) Avoid direct sunlight, store at room temperature, and do not freeze.
4) Never use a product that has expired.
5) Do not use for soft contact lenses.
6) Dispose of products that have passed 90 days after opening.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE FOR SABAH, SARAWAK, LABUAN CUSTOMER WHEN U ORDER THIS ITEM. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBLE IF THE PARCEL IS HELD BY MALAYSIAN CUSTOMS AT THE AIRPORT. BECAUSE LIQUID ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED, THERE IS NO CANCELLATION AFTER SHIPPING OUT.
** WE DO NOT SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions outside of MALAYSIA. WE ONLY SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions in MALAYSIA.
** Please note that we will not refund any transaction fees incurred for all contact lens disinfecting solutions for overseas orders. Thank you!