Bausch & Lomb BOSTON Rewetting Drops help you keep your lenses comfortable by coating the lens surface and restoring the natural tear layer, allowing for longer, more comfortable wearing time.
Boston Rewetting Drops recondition and coat gas permeable (GP) lenses to relieve minor irritation and discomfort during contact lens wear. They remove particles that may cause irritation, discomfort, and blurred vision, and extend GP contact lens wearing time by wetting the lenses while they are in your eyes.
Place of Origin:
Use while contact lenses are on the eyes. Instil one to three drops of Bausch & Lomb Boston Rewetting Drops into each eye as needed or as directed by your Eye Care Professional.
Preservatives: Chlorhexidine gluconate
(0.006% w/v), disodium edetate
(0.05% w/v); Other: salts and buffering agents, polyvinyl alcohol, cationic cellulose derivative, poloxamer 407, hydroxyethyl cellulose.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
1) Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
2) Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
3) Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
4) After inserting your lenses, always clean your lens storage case, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
5) Store at room temperatutre (15-30°C). Protect from freezing.
6) Use before the expiration date marked on the container.
7) Keep out of reach of children.
8) Do not use if the imprinted neckband on the bottle is missing or broken.
9) Bausch & Lomb Boston™ Solutions should not be used with soft contact lenses.
10) Never reuse solutions.
11) DISCARD THE SOLUTIONS 90 DAYS AFTER THE BOTTLE HAS BEEN OPENED.
12) Do not use the solutions if you are allergic to any ingredients in this solution.
13) Consult your Eye Care Professional.if necessary.
14) DO NOT MIX SOLUTIONS WITH OTHER FLUIDS EXCEPT AS DIRECTED.
15) DO NOT USE CONCURRENTLY WITH ANY EYE MEDICAMENT EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE.