Contact Lens Cup Style Manual Cleaner suitable for multi-purpose contact lens solutions but not suitable for peroxide solutions. Clear case with a visible solution fill line. Easy screw open/close cap.
- Compact & pocket-size portable design
- Suitable for use during traveling or outdoor activity.
- The 2 lens holders properly carry each lens preventing damage of lens during disinfection
- Able to manually wiggle easily for proper cleaning of the lens
- Able to clean all types of soft contact lenses
- Use the multi-cleaning solution or normal solution disinfection
We recommend getting a new contact lens case at least every three months. In the meantime, follow these simple tips to keep it as bacteria free as possible:
- Always wash hands with soap and water before handling contacts.
- Every day, empty contact solution out of the case, wash with solution and clean fingers.
- Let the case air dry, upside down on a paper towel, before putting caps back on.
Also, avoid letting the tip of the solution bottle touch the case, as it can carry bacteria and contaminants.
Eyes are especially sensitive to bacterial infection, and dirty contacts not only leave you with itching, irritated eyes, but they can also pose a threat to your long-term vision health. So remember to replace that case! Our aim is to help you establish good habits that will keep your eyes healthy and comfortable!