Alcon OPTIFREE PUREMOIST Contact Lens Solution with HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix contributes to successful contact lens wear by keeping your contact lenses fresh and comfortable from the moment you put them in until the end of your day.
Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal
- Cleans, Reconditions, Rinses, Disinfects, Stores
- Removes protein deposits
- Reduces lipid deposition
For optimal results, follow these directions for care of your lenses with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution:
• Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution. Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
• Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution.
• Fill your ALCON® Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution.
Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution prior to lens insertion. You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution prior to wear. Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions.
Do not change your directions for care of your lenses or your lens care solution without consulting your eye care professional.
OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution is a sterile, buered, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, disodium EDTA, two wetting agents (TETRONIC® 1304 and HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix [EOBO-41- polyoxyethylene- polyoxybutylene]) with POLYQUAD (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives. HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix is a proprietary multi-functional block copolymer that is primarily designed for wetting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses.
When used as directed OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution:
• Cleans by removing protein deposits and reducing lipid deposition from your lenses during disinfection and storage.
• POLYQUAD and ALDOX dual disinfectants reduce harmful microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
• Is used to rinse and recondition your silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
• Is formulated to disinfect and store lenses for up to 30 days after disinfection.
Do not store your lenses in saline solution in place of OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution. Saline solution will not disinfect lenses.
For use in the daily cleaning, reconditioning, rinsing, removing protein deposits, reducing lipid deposition, chemical (not heat) disinfection, and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
Includes a lens case for storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses during chemical disinfection. Use for storage during chemical disinfection only.
CONTRAINDICATIONS (REASONS NOT TO USE):
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.