Renu Leak-Proof Lens Case left and right caps are clearly marked to prevent contact lens mix-ups. Renu Leak-Proof Lens Case caps form a leak-proof seal, and they open and close easily. Contact lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination. To help prevent eye infections, lens cases should be cleaned, rinsed, and air dried every day and replaced at least every three months. Never use tap water to clean your lens case.
Key Features & Benefits
- Compact, durable, and easy to use.
- Left and right caps are clearly marked.
- Leak-proof seal.
We recommend getting a new contact lens case at least every three months. In the meantime, follow these simple tips to keep it as bacteria free as possible:
- Always wash hands with soap and water before handling contacts.
- Every day, empty contact solution out of the case, wash with solution and clean fingers.
- Let the case air dry, upside down on a paper towel, before putting caps back on.
Also, avoid letting the tip of the solution bottle touch the case, as it can carry bacteria and contaminants.
Eyes are especially sensitive to bacterial infection, and dirty contacts not only leave you with itching, irritated eyes, but they can also pose a threat to your long-term vision health. So remember to replace that case! Our aim is to help you establish good habits that will keep your eyes healthy and comfortable!