CooperVision Pro-Fit Performance Toric monthly contact lens is created using 3rd generation silicone hydrogel technology. Silicone Hydrogel is the healthiest soft contact lens material.
Key Features & Benefits:
1) Auto-Adjust Design incorporates special design features to provide excellent orientation1 and a stable fit for consistently clear vision.
2) Large toric optic zone provides clear visual acuity.
3) No surface treatments or coatings, use naturally wettable building blocks
4) Advanced material naturally attracts water molecules, keeping the entire surface of your lenses continuously moist throughout your day.
5) High level of oxygen transmissibility, allows 100% oxygen to reach the cornea, supporting corneal consumption needs.
6) Class 1 UV protection, blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.
All contact lenses for astigmatism are custom-made, please do expect a longer delivery time. Thank you for your understanding!
|Technology||Optimised Toric Lens Geometry|
|Dk/t||90 Dk/t @ -3.00D|
|Handling Tint||Yes (Light Blue)|
|UV Protection||Blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB|
|Available Power Range||Sphere: Plano to -6.00 (0.25 steps) -6.50 to -10.00 (0.50 steps) Astigmatism: -0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25 Axis: 10° to 180° (10° steps)|
|Base Curves (mm)||8.5|
|Usage Instructions||Monthly Disposable|
|MDA Registration Number||GB83150771218 Registered Under Act 737|