With Miacare‘s revolutionary EautraSil Hydrophillic Silicone Technology setting a new benchmark in the industry with our high oxygen transmissibility and the use of dot-matrix colour printing,
1) Ultra-high oxygen transmissibility!
2) Solvent-free formula!
3) Smart peripheral edge design helps to improve surface wettability, reducing irritation and providing extra comfort
4) Lowest Modulus! Offering a softer & more comfortable wear
5) UV protection against the harmful rays of the sun
6) Dot-matrix colour printing technology with a sizeable unobscured area to allow for oxygen passage
7) Unique colour blocking which provides fade resistance
8} Smart peripheral edge design helps to improve surface wettability, reducing irritation and providing extra comfort
1. Six (6) Times more Oxygen than Conventional Hydrogel Lenses
Conventional silicone hydrogel lenses are hydrophobic and require the use of solvents to combine silicone with hydrogel. Miacare incorporates its world-leading EautraSil™ Hydrophilic Silicone Technology to raise the standard of lens wear safety.
The world’s first solvent-free formula for silicone hydrogel lenses: no irritation, no allergic reactions, only six times more oxygen for maximised breathability and comfort for the eye!
The Dk/t 150m allowed more oxygen to pass through the lenses quickly to the cornea with oxygen transmissibility. Thus effectively preventing hypoxia-related complications, such as redness, corneal neovascularisation and corneal epithelium-ageing.
2. Solvent-free Formula – Irritation-free, Allergic Reaction-free, Improved Safety
Thanks to Miacare’s EautraSil™ Hydrophilic Silicone Technology, silicone molecules can be combined with hydrogel perfectly without the use of solvents, which could potentially leave residues that irritate the eye and allergies.
3. Low Modulus – High Comfort
The low modulus affords softer, more comfortable wear.