Round Push-In Silicone Nose Pad, typically found on lighter weight eyeglass frames and spectacles such as rimless eyewear.
Replacing the nose pad is easy and an excellent way to refresh your eyewear. The nose pad should be replaced from time to time. Since replacement nose pieces and nose pads that are round are available in relatively small sizes, they have a smaller surface area. They, therefore, provide optimum eyeglasses weight distribution for small or lightweight eyewear frames.
Soft silicone is an excellent material for eyeglass nose pads because they are translucent (clear) and stick to the skin without discomfort. Soft silicone nose pads are often advertised as “hypoallergenic,” which means they have a low incidence of causing allergic reactions.
1) Keeps your glasses comfortably in place. Very soft nose pad.
2) Silicone Materials have a low incidence of causing allergic reactions
3) Soft, comfortable, and non-slip
4) Diameter: 9mm (0.35″), height 2.0mm (0.08″)
5) Change the nose pad regularly and develop good habits
6) After use, the nose pads will have oil stains, sweat stains, bacteria, etc., which easily cause nasal allergies. It is recommended to replace them regularly
Attention: Due to manual measurement, there may be appro. 0.1-0.3cm deviation existing. Plus, there may be a slight difference between the picture and the real item caused by light brightness.