Bausch & Lomb BOSTON Rewetting Drops help you keep your lenses comfortable by coating the lens surface and restoring the natural tear layer. This relieves minor irritation and discomfort during contact lens wear, allowing more prolonged and comfortable wearing.
Place of Origin: USA
Directions: While using contact lenses on the eyes. Instil one to three drops of Bausch & Lomb Boston Rewetting Drops into each eye as needed or as directed by your Eye Care Professional.
Preservatives: Chlorhexidine gluconate
(0.006% w/v), disodium edetate
(0.05% w/v); Other: salts and buffering agents, polyvinyl alcohol, cationic cellulose derivative, poloxamer 407, hydroxyethyl cellulose.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
- Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- After inserting your lenses, clean your lens storage case, rinse thoroughly and allow it to air dry.
- Store at room temperatutre (15-30°C). Protect from freezing.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the container.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the imprinted neckband on the bottle is missing or broken.
- Bausch & Lomb Boston Solutions should not be used with soft contact lenses.
- Never reuse solutions.
- DISCARD THE SOLUTIONS 90 DAYS AFTER THE BOTTLE HAS BEEN OPENED.
- Do not use the solutions if you are allergic to any ingredients in the solution.
- Consult your Eye Care Professional if necessary.
- DO NOT MIX SOLUTIONS WITH OTHER FLUIDS EXCEPT AS DIRECTED.
- DO NOT USE CONCURRENTLY WITH ANY EYE MEDICAMENT EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE FOR SABAH, SARAWAK, LABUAN CUSTOMER WHEN U ORDER THIS ITEM. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBLE IF THE PARCEL IS HELD BY MALAYSIAN CUSTOMS AT THE AIRPORT. BECAUSE LIQUID ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED, THERE IS NO CANCELLATION AFTER SHIPPING OUT.
** WE DO NOT SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions outside of MALAYSIA. WE ONLY SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions in MALAYSIA.
** Please note that we will not refund any transaction fees incurred for all contact lens disinfecting solutions for overseas orders. Thank you!