Boston SIMPLUS is a multi-action solution designed to clean, disinfected, remove protein and condition GP lens surfaces. It is effective in removing debris and harmful organisms while providing safety and convenience. A multi-polymer cushioning system provides comfort upon insertion by enveloping the lenses and creating a wettable surface or more comfortable lens wear. Convenient single-bottle cleaning and conditioning system. No evening rub step required. No weekly protein removal required.
-For rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
-Convenient single-bottle cleaning and conditioning system.
-No weekly protein removal required.
Place of Origin
How To Use:
1) Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution – pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
2) Place lenses in an empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours or overnight before wearing.
3) After soaking, remove lenses from the lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two (2) to four (4) drops of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
4) Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits (Note: No tap water rinse required) and insert lenses.
5) Thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
1) To avoid contamination, avoid contact between the tip of the bottle with any object.
2) Keep the bottle completely closed when not in use.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam, and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl