The Boston Advance Cleaner is specially designed to remove stubborn deposits and debris from GP contact lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear, and ready to be disinfected. Use daily to remove protein, lipids, accumulated film and debris from rigid gas-permeable and hard contact lenses. Not for use with soft lenses. It is visibly tinted and formulated for improved rinsing.
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
How To Use:
1. Wash hands with mild soap.
2. Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to four (4) drops of Boston ADVANCE Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
3. Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
4. Place lenses in the empty lens case and fill them with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
5. Discard the solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record the date opened in the space provided on the bottle label.
To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container with your hands or any surface. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. If not handled properly, contact lenses and solutions can become contaminated by common bacteria that cause ocular infections. Severe damage to the eye and loss of vision may result from using contaminated solutions or wearing contaminated or damaged contact lenses.
Precautions: Always follow label directions carefully to ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses and solutions.
– Wash your hands before handling your lenses.
– Always use a fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
– Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
– After inserting your lenses, thoroughly clean the lens case’s interior with hot water and air dry after each use.
– Use before the expiration date.
– NEVER SOAK LENSES IN ANY CLEANER.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE FOR SABAH, SARAWAK, LABUAN CUSTOMER WHEN U ORDER THIS ITEM. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBLE IF THE PARCEL IS HELD BY MALAYSIAN CUSTOMS AT THE AIRPORT. BECAUSE LIQUID ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED, THERE IS NO CANCELLATION AFTER SHIPPING OUT.
** WE DO NOT SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions outside of MALAYSIA. WE ONLY SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions in MALAYSIA.
** Please note that we will not refund any transaction fees incurred for all contact lens disinfecting solutions for overseas orders. Thank you!