Boston Advance Cleaner for RGP loosens and removes lipids, stubborn deposits, and debris. The cleaner is indicated for use to clean fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
Boston Advance Cleaner for RGP is a sterile, concentrated, homogeneous surfactant solution containing alkyl ether sulfate, ethoxylated alkyl phenol, tri-quaternary cocoabased phospholipid, and silica gel as cleaning agents; with titanium dioxide.
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wash hands with mild soap.
2. Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to four (4) drops of Boston ADVANCE Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
3. Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
4. Place lenses in the empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
5. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on the bottle label.
To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container with your hands or to any surface. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Contact lenses and solutions, if not handled properly can become contaminated by common bacteria known to cause ocular infections. Serious damage to the eye and loss of vision may result from using contaminated solutions or from wearing contaminated or damaged contact lenses.
Precautions: To ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses and contact lens solutions, always follow label directions carefully.
– Wash your hands before handling your lenses.
– Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
– Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
– After inserting your lenses, always thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
– Use before the expiration date.
– NEVER SOAK LENSES IN ANY CLEANER.