Bausch & Lomb Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits weekly from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort.
1) Maintains your hard lenses hygiene
2) Up to 25 week supply
3) Best to use weekly; please follow as recommended by your Eye Care Professional.
4) Please refer to product detail on usage directions or as directed by an Eye Care Professional.
Directions for use:
1) After daily cleaning (with Boston ADVANCE® Cleaner) and rinsing, place lenses in the lens case and fill to the top with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. It is important that the lens case is filled with fresh solution to ensure proper dilution of the Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner and reduce any chance of irritation.
2) Detach one container from the strip by pulling the tab toward you from top to bottom. To open, twist the tab of the single-use container. Squeeze the container to release 2 drops of Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner into each lens well. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing them to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting. Always use fresh solutions for soaking and storing lenses.
3) After removing lenses from the lens case, rub and rinse lenses for approximately five (5) seconds with any Boston Conditioning Solution to ensure the enzymatic cleaner is thoroughly rinsed off the lenses. DO NOT USE TAP WATER FOR THIS FINAL RINSE.
4) Apply fresh conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
5) Discard the solution from the lens case immediately and thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
1) Do not take this medicine.
2) Always use fresh products and do not reuse this medicine.
3) Avoid direct sunlight, store at room temperature, and do not freeze.
4) Never use a product that has expired.
5) Do not use for soft contact lenses.
6) Dispose of products that have passed 90 days after opening.
Boston™ One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort.
Convenient liquid works right in your lens case as you disinfect your lenses so it’s easy to use and saves time. Most practitioners recommend using an enzymatic cleaner at least once a week.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE FOR SABAH, SARAWAK, LABUAN CUSTOMER WHEN U ORDER THIS ITEM. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBLE IF THE PARCEL IS HELD BY MALAYSIAN CUSTOMS AT THE AIRPORT. BECAUSE LIQUID ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED, THERE IS NO CANCELLATION AFTER SHIPPING OUT.
** WE DO NOT SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions outside of MALAYSIA. WE ONLY SHIP contact lens disinfecting solutions in MALAYSIA.
** Please note that we will not refund any transaction fees incurred for all contact lens disinfecting solutions for overseas orders. Thank you!