Alcon Contact Lens Case For storage of soft (hydrophilic), rigid gas permeable (RGP), and hard contact lenses during chemical disinfection. For use for storage during chemical disinfection only. Before initial use, wash your lens case.
About the Product
- Protects and stores your contact lenses
- Store contacts on the proper side (left/right)
- Clean your lens case daily – pour out the used solution, rinse with a fresh solution
- Proper care means happy, healthier contact wear
- Convenient, portable size
We recommend getting a new contact lens case at least every three months. In the meantime, follow these simple tips to keep it as bacteria free as possible:
- Always wash hands with soap and water before handling contacts.
- Every day, empty the contact solution out of the case, wash with solution and clean fingers.
- Let the case air dry, upside down on a paper towel, before putting caps back on.
Also, avoid letting the tip of the solution bottle touch the case, as it can carry bacteria and contaminants.
Eyes are especially sensitive to bacterial infection, and dirty contacts not only leave you with itching, irritated eyes, but they can also pose a threat to your long-term vision health. So remember to replace that case! Our aim is to help you establish good habits that will keep your eyes healthy and comfortable!