Bausch & Lomb Contact Lens Case suitable for multi-purpose contact lens solutions but not suitable for peroxide solutions. Before first use, rinse lens case and caps thoroughly with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution.
- Made in the USA
- Light & portable
- Completely recyclable
- Durable hard plastic with easy to open and close twist caps
- Specially designed to prevent leakage and keeps lenses from drying out
- Clean and rinse contact lenses as directed by an eye care practitioner.
- Place contact lenses into their correct chamber of the case, fill with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution, and tightly close the caps.
- Leave the contact lenses in the lens case according to the directions provided with your contact lens disinfecting solution.
Important: If a contact lens chamber appears to be dry following the disinfection cycle, do not try to remove the contact lens. Refill the chamber with fresh saline or contact lens disinfecting solution, replace the lens cap tightly and allow 20-40 minutes for the contact lens to rehydrate. If a lens chamber continues to dry out, the case should no longer be used and should be replaced.
For good contact lens care:
- After each use, rinse both lens case and caps with the fresh contact lens disinfecting solution used in your contact lens care regimen. Allow lens case and caps to dry thoroughly.
- We recommend that these cases are replaced every three months.
- Note: For rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses, use Boston® Brand solutions. For soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, use with ReNu® or Sensitive Eyes® Brand solutions.
We recommend getting a new contact lens case at least every three months. In the meantime, follow these simple tips to keep it as bacteria free as possible:
- Always wash hands with soap and water before handling contacts.
- Every day, empty the contact solution out of the case, wash with solution and clean fingers.
- Let the case air dry, upside down on a paper towel, before putting caps back on.
Also, avoid letting the tip of the solution bottle touch the case, as it can carry bacteria and contaminants.
Eyes are especially sensitive to bacterial infection, and dirty contacts not only leave you with itching, irritated eyes, but they can also pose a threat to your long-term vision health. So remember to replace that case! Our aim is to help you establish good habits that will keep your eyes healthy and comfortable!